Open to all applicants globally!
As a web developer, you will be working closely with our CTO where you will be delivering new functionality to a sophisticated and high-load platform that already serves thousands of customers. We're a small team, so there's a real opportunity here to take charge and deliver meaningful pieces of technology for the business.
This is a part-time position, up to 25h/week with the prospect of growing into a full-time position as we get to know each other better.
- Strong skills in Python and Django
- Experience working in a Linux-based operating system
- Knowledge of GIT version control
- English on at least B2 level
- Comfortable working in or close to the CET or BST time zones
Nice to have:
- Open Source contributions
- Experience with REST API development (Django Rest Framework)
- Understanding of JS frameworks (ReactJS, AngularJS or any other) and frontend development concepts
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience working in a remote team
Location: GMT +/- 4hrs
Remote working and flexible part time work.
Missinglettr creates strategic, automatic social media campaigns that drive traffic for an entire year. Leaving you to focus on writing your next blog post.
If you are interested, fill in this questionnaire: http://bit.ly/2Xzegl5
Just the remote jobs you want sent straight to your inbox weekly.