The ideal candidate will bring thought leadership and hands-on execution experience to help develop the emerging AIOPs market while accelerating opportunity pipeline targeting industries such as Service Providers, Global System Integrators, and Fortune 1000 Enterprises. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to rapidly acquire technical product and industry knowledge and apply that knowledge to create compelling sales enablement collateral and a variety of content media.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career in a high-growth environment marketing AI/ML and Workflow Automation technology critical to enterprise IT Operations.
What you’ll be doing
- Be an SME by working closely with product marketing, product management, sales, partners, and customers to develop strong market and technical domain knowledge. Understand the competency and needs of our target buyer personas and identify ways that ScienceLogic can sell to them. Create messaging and collateral to support various sales solutions/programs.
- Partner closely with internal sales and GSI partner alliance teams to develop partner GTM plan, which includes enablement content. Examples include:
- Partner Snapshot
- Blogs, white papers
- Joint case studies and press releases
- Create compelling content for customers and prospects. Customize our messaging to specific customer segments (managed services, global system integrators, enterprise, government), solutions, and use cases.
- Develop thought leadership materials that help communicate our value proposition.
- Create new market segment, solutions, and use case-specific content to enable successful pipeline creation.
- Content examples include blogs, customer-facing presentations, webinars, videos, podcasts, solution briefs, white papers, etc.
- Create sales enablement content for segment and solution-specific programs. Establish metrics for measuring program effectiveness, adoption, and mindshare. Examples include:
- Presentations specific to how to sell our solutions/programs and use cases
- Program guides/battle cards outlining key buyer personas, use cases, pain points, benefits, etc.
- Vertical specific cases studies and win stories
- Competitive analysis/market trends
- Website content
- Solution/offer based collateral including what’s new documents, technical data sheets, white papers, battlecards, etc.
- Work closely with the ScienceLogic Demand Generation team to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns that drive demand for ScienceLogic products/solutions. Examples include:
- Account Based Marketing campaigns
- Legacy tools or competitive replacement campaigns
- Customer events
- Product launches and new feature releases
- Promotional content (analyst reports, sponsored surveys)