Open to all applicants globally!
Loyaltek is a leading player in the shopping center gift cards sector. Your role will be to help our customers (shopping center information desk employees) when they facing issues or have questions. You will be a key part of the support team of a growing company.
You will work from home using a laptop and headset, working on support phone calls and tickets. You will have access to the company knowledge base and be able to communicate with colleagues to find the best answer to provide. Work hours will be very flexible and up to you but we are especially looking for people available during evenings and week-ends.
• Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries
• Provide excellent customer service through active listening
• Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
• Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
• Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive
• Appropriately communicate with customers via phone and email
What We're Looking for
• Speaking English and any other European language is a plus
• High School Graduate or GED
• Availability to work various shifts
• Proficiency with desktop computer system and Internet skills
• Proven oral & written communication skills
Loyaltek is specialised in payment and gift cards, electronic and payment terminals and applications. We also develop a whole range of applications for our terminals : - payment application to process VISA, MasterCard, meal vouchers and so on - Branded loyalty and gift cards programs, like for ROYAL CANIN - Contactless micropayment PingPing and others - Topup codes and e-vouchers management system
Just the remote jobs you want sent straight to your inbox weekly.