Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will oversee StayWell’s social media marketing strategy (paid and organic), on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and additional channels as identified. Professional experience configuring and optimizing Facebook and LinkedIn campaigns, and proficiency with HubSpot and Salesforce is a must.
This role requires a creative problem solver, who knows how to collaborate with internal marketing colleagues and broader stakeholders, and who has a command of best practices and trends in digital marketing. The ideal candidate has a passion for storytelling with a strong understanding of how to leverage digital channels to drive lead generation and growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop thoughtful and creative social media strategies that build awareness, increase lead generation, and drive revenue (through both organic and paid activities).
- Report on digital marketing KPIs, make recommendations, changes to campaigns, and set business goals based on analytics reporting. Work closely and collaboratively with other teams, like PR, sales and customer service to champion digital-first ideas that align across shared goals and messaging themes.
- Inform and influence content, editorial calendar and user journeys to drive conversion through social campaigns and digital channels.
- Hands on development and optimization strategies of paid campaigns. Ability to design, build, implement, manage budgets and monitor social ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other channels as identified.
- Measure, test, analyze and report on results for optimization and continuous improvements. Accountable for daily monitoring, optimization, and return on ad spend across social channels and campaigns.
- Support all components of digital campaigns: landing pages, email marketing, calls to action, conversion paths, keyword research, and content creation.
- Coach and train marketing, sales and broader stakeholders on digital marketing topics.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences. Monitor and analyze social activities in our verticals and competitive landscape to develop innovative activations ahead of competitors. This role requires someone who lives and breathes with their finger on the pulse of what’s trending, digitally, in StayWell’s verticals.
- Monitor social’s impact on web traffic metrics, set measurable objectives, and report on ROI, specifically as it relates to increased brand awareness, relevance, conversations and ultimately, lead generation.
- Communicate with followers, monitor sentiment and respond to queries in a timely manner.
- Network with relevant thought leaders/profiles in our verticals to boost awareness and reach.
- Assist with the ongoing management of Inside StayWell, the company intranet portal.